Recently I had the opportunity to attend the Holi Festival of Colors with two of the coolest people I know--my youngest children, Sheyenne and Adam. This is an annual tradition of ours and the only time I actually enjoy driving, shuttling and walking for hours. If you haven't been yet, you're missing out on an amazing cultural experience. And llamas. My hell, you're missing out on llamas.

As far as my writerly life, my novels are sitting, dusty and unloved for now. I've been writing for extra work--articles for cash--not a lot of the creative lately. I'm all information. I'll get back to it in May. Or I'll die trying. Who are we kidding? I'm not going to die trying. I may well get winded trying, but that will be the extent of it.

The good news is, that I am posting this amazing video for those of you who were too lazy to go see the llamas. Spoiler: there are no llamas in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q1Y9LopUi4

Enjoy. And blog off.